Ibotta

 Ibotta is pretty well know. In my opinion it’s the best cash back receipt app there is. You simply scan the barcode on your receipt, and it finds cash back for you! There’s a wide variety of store to shop from including Walmart, Dollar General, Target, Best Buy and way more. That’s not even the best part, the best part is the referral program. For every friend you invite, and signs up, you get $10. This app also have ‘levels’. Your team, consisting of you and your referrals, can level up by redeeming offers when you shop. Easily done in a regular grocery shopping trip. Each time level up the team receives a certain amount of money in offers. Money racks up quickly and easily with this app. Here’s my link if you’d like to save money too. You get 100 tickets when you sign up with my link. https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/1005cd3f?friend_code=cvdxcjd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog

Survey Junkie

Coinbase